Shropshire County Trainers (SCT) is proud to be an approved course provider for the MOD ELCAS Scheme (ELC)
Shropshire County Trainers have been successfully delivering professional Health and Safety training to the forces for a number of years. We are ideally situated in Hadley Business Park Industrial Estate, Telford just off junction 4 of the M54. Our Industrial Training Centre is just 5 minutes away from the Army base Donnington, and only 20 minutes from both RAF Cosford and RAF Shawbury. During this period we have maintained an excellent relationship with both our delegates and awarding bodies that we work with.
- Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance (HABC)
- Institution of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH)
- Safety Passport Alliance (SPA)
- Independent Training Standards Scheme and Register (ITSSAR)
- International Powered Access Federation (IPAF)
- Prefabricated Access Suppliers and Manufactures Association (PASMA)
We at the INDUSTRIAL TRAINING CENTRE are dedicated to helping you complete your training needs. Health and safety training is an essential part in complying with current health and safety legislation, and we offer accredited courses to assist you in gaining the qualification you require in making the adjustment to Civilian Street that little bit easier.
The ELC scheme provides financial support for higher level courses. To be eligible for lower tier funding (£1000) you must of been serving for a minimum of 4 years, to be eligible for higher tier funding (£2000) you must of served at least 8 years.
How to Use
- You need to complete an ELC claim form (Can be downloaded fromwww.enhancedlearningcredits.com
- You will need to get approval from your Commanding Officer or learning Staff
- Forward the CAN form to ELCAS for approval, once approved ELCAS will return a Claim Authorisation Note (CAN)
- Once you receive your CAN, you can confirm your course with training provider, and forward the CAN form together with your 20% contribution.
- Training provider will provide joining instructions
Note: After completing the course, it is important that you complete the evaluation form and forward it to ELCAS