Level 2 Award in Fire Safety
Who should take this course?
This course is aimed at anyone involved in the management of fire safety in any workplace. This includes managers, supervisors, team leaders, fire wardens (Marshalls) and staff working in any area where there is a potential risk of fire.
Duration: 1 Day
Assessment Format: Multi-choice examination
- The causes & effect of fires in the workplace
- Fire safety standards
- Protecting people and property
- Fire risk assessments
- The role of the fire Warden
- Health & safety
On completing this course candidates will be able to:
- Understand the hazards and risks associated with fire in the workplace.
- Understand how fire risk controlled in the workplace.
- Understand the principles and practice of fire safety management at work
- Understand the role of the nominated fire warden
Award: On successful completion, candidates will be awarded a Level 2 Award in Fire Safety
Ofqual Qualification Ref: D/601/9698
Cost: £100.00 + VAT per delegate