Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
Who should take this course?
This course is suitable for anyone in a work environment.
Duration: 1 Day
Assessment Format: Multi-choice examination
- Health and safety law
- The workplace and workplace equipment
- Risk assessment
- Manual handling
- Hazardous substances
- Ergonomics and workstation design
- Working at Heights
- Transport and Vehicles
- Noise and vibration
On completing this course candidates will be able to:
- Work in a safe and healthy manner and contribute to improving health and safety within an organisation policy.
- Identify key hazards in their own workplace.
- Understand the importance of health and safety rules and working procedures.
- Report potential health and safety problems
- Understand the responsibilities of employers and employees.
Award: On successful completion of the course candidates will be awarded a Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in The workplace.
Ofqual Qualification Ref: 100/5914/3
Cost: £120.00 + VAT per delegate