MEWP 4 Managers
Who is it for?
This course is designed to train Managers and Supervisors in the skills of preparing and safely co-ordinating various types of Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs) within their control, in accordance with good practice and Health & Safety Legislation.
This course is delivered either at our Industrial Centre or on customer premises.
- Responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- Safety procedures for MEWPs
- Risk Assessments.
- Different types and classification of MEWPs
- The importance of correct machine selection.
- Selection of correct PPE for the operator
- Identify misuse and abuse of MEWPs.
This course concentrates upon the skills required by supervisors and managers in the running of MEWP within their workplace. On successful completion delegates will have a greater knowledge and awareness of the safe use and operation of MEWPs, and complete Risk assessments
Successful candidates are registered and certificated with the Awarding body International Powered Access Federation (IPAF).
Contact our centre on 01952 605009 for current Dates