IPAF Harness Course
Who is it for?
This course is designed to train delegates in the skills of selecting, inspecting and safe use of a harness and its associated equipment, when using either a Mobile Elevated Working Platform, a Mobile Tower, a working platform fitted to a Forklift Truck or at working at heights in accordance with good practice and Health & Safety Legislation. Delegates attending this course should be a minimum of 18 years old and be physically fit.
This course is delivered at our Industrial Centre or on customer premises.
- Responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- Safety procedures for harness users
- Selection of the correct personal protective equipment
- The inspection and maintenance of a harness and lanyard
- Selection and use of the correct fall protection equipment
- CE certification, conformity and record keeping.
- Multi choice test on key points.
- Practical session – All delegates to correctly fit and assemble their harness and Lanyard.
This ½ Day course concentrates upon the skills required by harness users in relation to all working platforms. On successful completion delegates will be able to select height safety equipment suitable for the use in MEWP’s and cages and complete a basic inspection of the identified equipment. Successful candidates are registered and certificated with the Awarding body International Powered Access Federation (IPAF).
Centre Cost: £125.00 + VAT
Contact our Centre on 01952 605009 for crrent Dates