IPAF Demonstrator Course
Who is it for?
This course is designed to train qualified operators in the skills and techniques required, in the safe handover of a Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs) in accordance with good practice and Health & Safety Legislation.
This course is delivered either at our Industrial Centre or on customer premises.
- Responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Safety procedures for Demonstrator.
- The correct and safe method of operating the specific machine.
- The correct emergency procedures, capacities and limitations.
- Duties of the Demonstrator
- Selection of correct PPE for the operator
- Identify misuse and abuse of MEWPs.
- Selection and use of fall protection equipment.
- Anchorage points on platforms
This course concentrates upon the skills required by demonstrators of work platforms to ensure a safe hand over operation. On successful completion delegates will have a greater knowledge and awareness of the safe use and handover of MEWPs.
Successful candidates are registered and certificated with the Awarding body International Powered Access Federation (IPAF).
Contact our Centre on 01952 605009 for current Dates