PASMA - Management of Mobile Access Towers
Who is it for?
This 1 Day course is specifically designed for all managers and any individual who are responsible in the overseeing the work of others who use mobile access towers.
This course is delivered at our Industrial Centre or on customer premises.
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Guidance on working at height with mobile access towers
- PASMA Code of practice
- Tower categories.
- Inspection, Tagging and reporting
- Hazards and accident prevention
- Risk assessment, emergency rescue plans and provisions
- Working to manufactures instruction manuals.
- Guidance & information on tower components, maintenance and storage
On successful completion of this course delegates will have the knowledge that the work is properly planned and organised, that those involved in carrying out the work are competent and probably trained and that the towers are correctly inspected and maintained.