PASMA - Low Level Access
Who It For
This 1/2 Day course is specifically designed for anyone who has a need to assemble, dismantle, use, move and inspect prefabricated low level access units
This course is either delivered at our Industrial centre or on customers premises.
Who Should attend?
Those who use folding step units and / or folding tower units manufactured from aluminium or fibreglass.
- Introduction to low level access
- Need for accident prevention and control
- PASMA Code of Practice
- Low level access units - Hazards
- Assembling, altering and dismantling.
- Best practice for fall protection
- Inspection of low level access units
- Completion of inspection Record
Centre Cost: £120.00 +vat per delegate
Customer Premises: £800.00 +vat (Max 10 deleagtes per course)