Level 2 Award in HACCP in Food Manufacturing / Catering
Who should take this course?
This course is recommended for those working, or preparing to work in food / Drinks environment where food safety management system based on Codex HACCP Principles is implemented. The course will be especially useful for those involved in maintaining HACCP in the working environment, and for those who will be part of a HACCP team.
Duration: 1 Day
Assessment Format: Multi-choice exam
- Principles of HACCP
- Food safety Management
- Implementation of HACCP
- Hazards and controls
- Critical Control Points, Critical Limits and targets
- Monitoring, Corrective Actions, Verifications.
- HACCP Documentation
Successful completion of the training programme and assessment will enable candidates to develop knowledge and understanding of:
- The purpose of a HACCP system
- The features and terminology of HACCP
- How a HACCP system is applied in the workplace
- List the 7 principles as defined by CODEX
Award: On successful completion of the course candidates will be awarded a Level 2 certificate in HACCP
Ofqual Qualification Ref: Nil